Monthly Archives: February 2012
Do you want to purchase goods from the US due to the weak US dollar
1. The online stores don’t ship to your country.
2. Their shipping charges are expensive.
3. They only accept US credit cards.
4. They only ship to US addresses.
5. You are buying from a number of items from different online retailers and the indivual costs of shipping is adding up.
6. You only have one choice of courier to use.
Well, do what I have done and get a US postal address.
It allows me to
1. I get products shipped to me no matter who the US online retailer is.
2. I can have the company purchase on my behalf if they only accept US credit cards.
3. I have my own US address to ship to
4. I can consolidate all purchases into one shipment, even products reboxed
5. You get to chose which courier and the price to pay.
How do I do that, I use a freight forwarding company called MyUS. Check them out.